Monday, October 1, 2012

{ Seth & Erin :: Exquisite Wedding Flowers }


This weekend my best friend, my old roommate, my partner in crime, the one and only Miss Erin Elton became a Mrs. when she married her handsome prince charming, Seth Schurtz, in the Los Angeles LDS Temple for time and all eternity. It was an absolute privilege to be there for their marriage ceremony and an honor to design the flowers for her special day! 

After looking through these images, I feel as though Erin's bouquet could not have been more perfectly selected for this vivacious and dynamic bride. I love it's playfulness through a mix of bright pin-cushion protea, delicate gloriosa lilies, and my ever-favorite succulents!  To me this bouquet has Erin's name written all over it!  A lovely bouquet for a lovely bride.



{ Wedding Flowers :: cafe au lait dahlia, gloriosa lily, juliet garden rose, baroness garden rose, amsterdam rose, peach hybrid ranunculus, pin cushion, hypericum berries, ilse peach spray rose, succulents, galax, lemon leaves }

3 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Yes! These are so Erin! I love all of the bright colors and especially the succulents! Such a lovely color combination!!! And I too am so happy for Erin and Seth! You are a good friend!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Beautiful blooms! Sounds like a lovely wedding. :)

ashish said...

Oh!! My God. What an exotic Wedding. Great Use of Fresh Flowers. I loved all the Pics. All the people there must be really delighted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...